The 2023 Trackhouse Motorplex Karting Challenge club series is America's Premier Club Karting Series. It's our in-house points championship for customers who have their own karts. Featuring full grids of the most popular and competitive karting classes. The Karting Challenge provides karting enthusiasts with the most affordable and exciting race program in the region.
We are proud to say we are the home track to multiple nation and world champions and are looking forward to a very successful year of karting. Pit Pass admission is $15 for a one day & $20 for a weekend pass. Children under five years old are free. Pit passes can only be purchased at the gate.
**We're only allowing vehicles with the correct pit pass stickers in the gate to pit in the reserved parking area or vehicles towing karts in the gate to pit in the gravel behind Kartsport. There will be no parking allowed in the gate during Karting Challenges except handicap parking - all other vehicles will be turned around and asked to park in the grass.
2023 EVENT SCHEDULE (14-ROUND SERIES):
RD 1 & 2: FEB 25th & 26th REGISTER | SCHEDULE | RESULTS | LAYOUT
RD 3 & 4: MAR 25th & 26th REGISTER | SCHEDULE | RESULTS | LAYOUT
RD 5 & 6: APR 15th & 16th REGISTER | SCHEDULE | RESULTS | LAYOUT
RD 7 & 8: MAY 20th & 21st REGISTER | SCHEDULE | RESULTS | LAYOUT
RD 9: JULY 1st REGISTER | SCHEDULE | RESULTS | LAYOUT
RD 10: AUG 12th REGISTER | SCHEDULE | RESULTS | LAYOUT - TBD
RD 11: SEPT 16th REGISTER | SCHEDULE | RESULTS | LAYOUT - TBD
RD 12: OCT 21st REGISTER | SCHEDULE | RESULTS | LAYOUT - TBD
RD 13 & 14: DEC 2nd & 3rd REGISTER | SCHEDULE | RESULTS | LAYOUT - TBD
Briggs LO206 Cadet sponsored by Kart Carolina
Briggs LO206 Junior sponsored by Boosted Coffee
Briggs LO206 Senior sponsored by Putt Putt Fun Center
Briggs LO206 Heavy sponsored by United Community Bank
KA100 Junior sponsored by Timmy Tech
KA100 Senior sponsored by Race City Locksmiths
IAME Micro Swift sponsored by Cook Out
IAME Swift sponsored by Kartsport NA
IAME Junior sponsored by MG Tires
IAME Heavy sponsored by STITCH 98
IAME Senior sponsored by CNC Performance Engineering
Kid Kart sponsored by Racing Roo's Feisty Cafe (Non Championship Class)
*Now accepting 2023 sponsorship inquiries. Please email danb@gopromotorplex for more information.
- Serial Number Form
- 2023 Karting Challenge Class Structure >> Last updated 2-25-2023.
- 2023 Rules.pdf >> Last updated 4-10-2023.
- Starting Gear Ratios (recommended, not required.)
- Each round, the top-three finishers in the final race will receive a trophy in all divisions.
- Kid Kart Divisions will receive a medal for the top three finishers.
RESERVED Pit spots:
PIT SPOT AGREEMENT I PARKING MAP I FREE PARKING OPTIONS
Competitors may reserve pit spots anywhere within our four rows of parking. The price is per spot (12'x45') and guarantees your pit spot for Thursday, Friday and Saturday of each Karting Challenge event weekend.
RESERVED KART NUMBERS:
Competitors may reserve a kart number for the year at $50 per class.
PARKING & CAMPING:
Race Day Facility Parking Information & Rules:
1. All vehicles must park outside the main gate. This INCLUDES tow vehicles unless you have a “Reserved Parking Sticker”
2. Trackhouse Motorplex staff will help shuttle people with golf carts down from the gate.
3. Handicap parking is located by KartSport North America.
4. Garage Tenants will park outside the gate.
5. Pit area: Competitors pit area must be found in the same condition when they leave as how they arrived. If scraping tires, you must use a tarp for debris (No debris left behind) If found to have abused this privilege, you will no longer be allowed to scrape your tires. PARKING MAP
Camping is permitted inside the gate Friday night.